The administrators of the alchar.org web space make a firm commitment to uphold
the right to privacy for anyone accessing these web pages. This privacy
statement discloses the information gathering, processing, and dissemination
practices for the alchar.org web space.
- The alchar.org web server collects information for what is known as
the "combined" web server log format. This information includes your
IP address, the request URL, the referrer URL (if any), and the
identification string sent by your web browser (if any).
- The administrators of the web server use the web server logs to
diagnose problems with the server, and for statistical analysis.
- The administrators of the web server will not provide copies of the
web server logs to anyone, unless required to do so by law.
your browsing behaviour), nor do we collect any information in any
other passive way.
- The alchar.org web space contains links to other sites. The
administrators are not responsible for the privacy practices or the
content of such external web sites.
- Alchar.org does use some services (such as banner ad providers,
affiliate/associate programs of online stores, etc) that cause you
to leave our web space. Our privacy policies do not apply to these
- We will only have information about you if you send us email or if
you provide information in any of the forms of our web site. None of
this information will ever be used for commercial purposes. We will
never disclose this information unless required to do so by law.
If you have questions...
If you have any questions or concerns concerning this privacy statement, the
practises of this web space, or the administration of alchar.org, please send
webmaster AT alchar DOT org
Last modified: Jan 28th, 2007